High quality honey for export,Packaging Type
High quality honey for export
There is variety in honey and depending on the type of flower nectar that the bee feeds on, the taste, aroma, color and texture of honey are different, so we have honey as many flowers as we have in the world.
Certainly, export high quality honey, like any other product, must meet the requirements for successful entry and sustainable supply to the world’s competitive markets.
Three essentials factors of any product in relation to success in competitive markets are
1-High quality 2- desirable packaging 3-Reasonable price
A) Quality of Honey
First of all, what is important for the buyer of export honey in the destination country is definitely the quality of export honey, a high quality that has met the health, safety and hygiene of consumers in accordance with international food standards.
Sending high quality honey to the buyer will definitely lead to seller’s success in good competitive markets and customer satisfaction in his country. Therefore, the high quality and consumer satisfaction leads to re-orders and a long-term business.
High quality for export honey depends on the following important parameters
- The results of honey analysis tests must be acceptable and in accordance with the standards.
- The honey should be raw and has not heated.
- Honey should not be exposed to sunlight.
- Desired taste and aroma of honey.
- Non-organic and chemical drugs are not used to treat bee disease.
- Bees are not feed by sugar.